Dear Valued Amik Aviation Customers:
Our community members’ well-being is vital to our daily operations, and we continually follow new information from the Public Health Agency of Canada and other proper authorities regarding COVID-19.
With recent news regarding community lockdowns in Northern Communities we serve, Amik Aviation will be taking new measures to ensure our passengers and team members’ health safety as the highest priority with the following:
- Masks are now mandatory inside the office and still required onboard all planes.
- The office will be limited to ten customers at a time.
- Shuttle service will be limited to a select group of travellers, based on approval from Chief Councilors or anyone registered as a medical professional.
- Flight bookings are only available to passengers approved for travel. Please consult your community leaders or Chief before booking.
- Freight services are still available, so please call our front desk to arrange bookings.
According to Public Health Services, we don’t have any reported cases of COVID-19 related to air services we have provided, and we want to continue keeping everyone safe. So, please be mindful of new policies in place, and together we can help reduce the risk of transmission.
These new initiatives are subject to change or modify according to health regulations. Please follow us online or Facebook for all relevant messages and updates.
Thank you for understand. Be safe, and take care of your family.
Amik Aviation Management Team